DC 4
ZM 3.5
SK 3
AJ 3
MB 2.5
KH .25
JW 0
LM 0

Every single match given to SV after the WC was a complete waste of development time. 

3 for AJ at CB who had absolutely nothing left to prove at CB.  He did well enough, but we know that is not what we want or what we need to develop. 

0 for LM and JW.  We needed to see more of these guys, as well as a mix/combination of the players above.  Its very difficult to judge a CB from a couple of matches over 12 months in different setups with different partners.  We really need to look at their recent club work to have a better picture what we're dealing with.

I feel like if we look at both club form and stylistic/positional fit. It would make no sense to test out some of these guys. 

Lets say we gave waterman 10 games. Would he be a better player? doubtful. Maybe he gets more comfortable with KM and AJ but he's not going to all of the sudden be a player going to europe. 

Should we try out inferior players who are at their ceilings? Cant we say that heibert and watermans club form is enough to say they arent viable long term solutions. Why waste reps on them.  The only "new" guys who are viable are cornelius, bombito, and the youngsters.

Of course this is just my opinion on these guys. You may feel waterman or LM are better than I view them. If so, then i get your point.

Been playing with the u21 last couple weeks (scored on Tuesday for them) but was carrying a knock in the week so not sure if he played this weekend. 

The earlier part of the sentence comes from the manager in the leadup to the first team game today.

(They don't cover their youth teams very much).

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford