Your Favourite Cdn MLS Jersey

mmd

This is easy.

1.  Montréal home.  Beautiful, they should never have gone away from the stripes.

2.  Montréal away.  Very crisp with just the right amount of blue to make a white shirt not dull with no weird squiggly crap.

3.  TFC away.  I like the single hoop across the front (are you listening Vancouver?)  I can even handle the blue shorts if necessary to avoid clashing.

4.  TFC home.  All red, but still better than anything Whitecaps have come up with since joining MLS.  Actually pretty good for a monochrome kit.

5.  Whitecaps away.  Ugly but better than the home.

6.  Whitecaps home.  For a team that drones on and on about its history, they sure have an odd way of showing it.  There was a cup game in Vancouver last season(?) where the Impact looked more like Whitecaps than the Whitecaps did.  Vancouver's all white Leeds impersonation is getting very dull, and if they want to talk about their history, they really missed the boat on their 40th anniversary last years by not having the single blue hoop and blue shorts.  I'll bet they'd have sold boatloads.

5 hours ago, SuperCanuck said:

This is easy.

1.  Montréal home.  Beautiful, they should never have gone away from the stripes.

2.  Montréal away.  Very crisp with just the right amount of blue to make a white shirt not dull with no weird squiggly crap.

3.  TFC away.  I like the single hoop across the front (are you listening Vancouver?)  I can even handle the blue shorts if necessary to avoid clashing.

4.  TFC home.  All red, but still better than anything Whitecaps have come up with since joining MLS.  Actually pretty good for a monochrome kit.

5.  Whitecaps away.  Ugly but better than the home.

6.  Whitecaps home.  For a team that drones on and on about its history, they sure have an odd way of showing it.  There was a cup game in Vancouver last season(?) where the Impact looked more like Whitecaps than the Whitecaps did.  Vancouver's all white Leeds impersonation is getting very dull, and if they want to talk about their history, they really missed the boat on their 40th anniversary last years by not having the single blue hoop and blue shorts.  I'll bet they'd have sold boatloads.

The new WC fans have no idea of the history...and I always thought that was a Spurs imitation, the white, Nash being a Spurs fan and all. 

In any case, they just make things up as they go along, they let an ignorant jersey designer see the White in the name, he does not know what it means, and he thinks white has to dominate. When the reference was always principally to the top of a wave, so that the basic idea was always blue with a dash of white. 

Then they let them do the dark blue, I think because it matched the Bell colours, we never had that tone either.

Bad designs are often directly related to bad clients. 

Archived