Who to cheer for now?

TRM

Okay all our teams are out and Will is out for Portland after having the screws in his leg removed so I'm actually thinking of cheering for Dallas as Tesho is damn fun to watch and they are a very solid squad. They've changed a lot recently from diving wankerville to an impressive side.

Anyone else still pulling for a team or just watching out of morbid curiosity?

Okay all our teams are out and Will is out for Portland after having the screws in his leg removed so I'm actually thinking of cheering for Dallas as Tesho is damn fun to watch and they are a very solid squad. They've changed a lot recently from diving wankerville to an impressive side.

Anyone else still pulling for a team or just watching out of morbid curiosity?

Will isn't out for Portland.  He has been on the bench for the last 4 matches and is with the CMNT right now.  I think they just haven't had to use him so they haven't rushed him.

I'd like to see Dallas in the final, I have a ton of respect for Pareja as a coach... someone who truly believes in his players and inspires his team.  He doesn't select his XIs based on past performances or reputations.  

On the other side gotta go for NYRB, it's looking pretty likely that Ouimette will feature in one of the next two matches as the 3rd CB and with the other two on yellows.  

Archived