Wild Speculation On TSN #CanMNT Broadcast

Tuscan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if we only get a BeIN online broadcast for El Salvador, if you bring your laptop to Gracies I'll chip in for your first month and we'll have a viewing party either on your laptop screen or Matt can plug your laptop into the projector if he has the cords so we can watch it on the big screen.

if you are "serious" about BeIN Sports I highly recommend an IPTV Box. I used to have Telus then Shaw and finally cut the cord so to speak. Ended up paying off my IPTV Box within 5months(my monthly bill went from 130$/month down to 50$/month internet and TV)

I have like 16 BeIN Sports Channels and a crap load of other. Probably around 40 Sports in total. All in glorious HD streaming thru internet(heck my parents Primus 6mb can handle that and another TV plays Netflix without issues).

There are lliterally 100s of different IPTV boxes out there. Some claim to be life time FREE(running XBMC/KODI) while others charge a monthly/yearly subscription(closed off ecosystem usually, better support. Literally Plug and Play for dummies like me...)

Most are ethnic based(Asian, Arabic, etc). But with still a good amount of English channels(I have around 100). Add to that a Digital TV Antenna and you set for your local news, etc. Here are 2 that came up on top of a Google search. No specifics in regards to their Quality/Service.

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60123131302/iptv-English-channels/specifications.html

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60297143643/for-android-arabox-with-arabic-680/specifications.html

Just a head's up - this is going to be on radio as well in Vancouver on TSN 1040 with the Caps broadcast crew. There should be a stream available through the TSN website under the 'Radio' tab. Other TSN radio network stations across the country might be picking it up as well.

Just a head's up - this is going to be on radio as well in Vancouver on TSN 1040 with the Caps broadcast crew. There should be a stream available through the TSN website under the 'Radio' tab. Other TSN radio network stations across the country might be picking it up as well.

awesome. the more coverage the better.

Archived