Mar. 25 - Philadelphia Union vs. Seattle Sounders (R) (Webcast)

Tuscan

Tonight is MLS FirstKick, once again featuring Seattle, and also debuting Philly Union. I wonder how long it will be before some restauranteur gets smart and makes a sandwich called the Philly Union, to compliment a Philly Cheesesteak.

Webstream can be found here: http://www.atdhe.net/15923/watch-philadelphia-union-vs-seattle-sounders-fc

If you find any other webstreams, please post them as I have no idea what the quality of this one will be. If anyone finds a Veetle webstream of this game, you bloody well better post it, cuz those are the best!

Prediction: Philly 0 Seattle 3

Philly has yet to play a serious game, and is stuck on the road for quite a while, so they will be picking and choosing which teams they want to really come out hard against. Seattle ain't one of em. The Freddy's are going to eat them alive. Montero will net two while Ljungberg will net one and set up one of Montero's. Keller will stifle all chances, while the Philly D will have to hold on to every inch until finally breaking down late in the first half to concede Seattle's first. This is going to be a walk in the park for the Sounders, who I choose to win the MLS Cup this season. Maybe not the Supporter's Shield, but definitely the Cup.

2-0 Sounders. Fans sounded great despite constant rain the play was pretty good. God that artificial turf sucks even worse when it is wet. The ball just constantly skidded away. At least TFC will be one up on Seattle on that count this year. Makes me wonder if they keep pulling in 35k+ per game how long before the Sounders org does something about getting a dedicated stadium with real grass.

Archived