Tickets - TFC @ Impact

Thanks for picking these up Trillium. Tickets are all gone and spoken for.

Just got my vacation plans canceled by work as we are preparing for a possible labour disruption.

I guess I've been too busy strike planning that I forgot to mention the price. They are free to Voyageurs members! As the date is approaching quickly, I'm also posting these on the RPB site and/or may hand them out at tonight's TFC game whomever comes first. I just don't want them to go unused

Thought I'd try this board first, and seeing if anyone wants my season tickets (4 seats in Sec. 220 at Stade Saputo) to the June 18th TFC @ Impact game and the June 20th Caps & Impact game. I was planning on visiting Montreal and make a nice extended weekend vacation out of it, but thats not happening now.

Anyhow, let me know if you're interested.

quote:Originally posted by Scorpio

Just got my vacation plans canceled by work as we are preparing for a possible labour disruption.

I guess I've been too busy strike planning that I forgot to mention the price. They are free to Voyageurs members! As the date is approaching quickly, I'm also posting these on the RPB site and/or may hand them out at tonight's TFC game whomever comes first. I just don't want them to go unused.

Thought I'd try this board first, and seeing if anyone wants my season tickets (4 seats in Sec. 220 at Stade Saputo) to the June 18th TFC @ Impact game and the June 20th Caps & Impact game. I was planning on visiting Montreal and make a nice extended weekend vacation out of it, but thats not happening now.

Scorpio.. I can make use of them .. flip me an email re details if no one has claimed them.

If I'm not mistake, I don't think there'll be a Voyageurs gathering before the game as the group tends to split for club games; some of us will be with TFC-affiliated supporters groups while others will be with the Ultras. I'm sure either side will welcome you as long as you aren't sporting the other team's colours.

quote:Originally posted by JamboAl

If I'm not mistake, I don't think there'll be a Voyageurs gathering before the game as the group tends to split for club games; some of us will be with TFC-affiliated supporters groups while others will be with the Ultras. I'm sure either side will welcome you as long as you aren't sporting the other team's colours.

Montreal and toronto supporters are going to stay far away from each other.

quote:Originally posted by Ruud

Can anyone let me know where the pre-game meeting places will be?

Also, anyone with an extra ticket, I'm happy to buy - otherwise, I guess I can still get them before kickoff.

This game could be a sell out. I would buy tickets before going to the stadium.

Damn, I can't believe I have to miss these to plan to deal with a City-wide strike. This is gonna be such a good game, and I would have enjoyed meeting up with everyone. Extended stay in Montreal is always a good time...if anyone is watching it in Toronto let me know and perhaps we can go to the pub..

quote:Originally posted by Danny08

if anyone is looking for tickets, I have 5 extra (Not in any supporters sections) that were purchased through a soccer club. They are $8 only in section 123. I am trying to move them with the help of another soccer club, but if I can get rid of them right away it would be great.

Danny

Did you get rid of them? I was in Section 223 last night and 123 looked pretty damn empty until late in the game when 223 surged down to 123 to be field level.

quote:Originally posted by Scorpio

Thanks for picking these up Trillium. Tickets are all gone and spoken for.

I guess I've been too busy strike planning that I forgot to mention the price. They are free to Voyageurs members! As the date is approaching quickly, I'm also posting these on the RPB site and/or may hand them out at tonight's TFC game whomever comes first. I just don't want them to go unused

Would it be safe for me to assume that you work for the City of Toronto [:0]

Archived