who replaces Imhof?

Javier

since imhof is not playing maybe there is room for a differente tactic or a similar replacement , my feelings is that he may put serioux in mid , and add mc kenna at the back

hirschefeld

stalteri mckenna hastings kuklowski

serioux bernier

de guzman hutchinson

de rosario friend

Official statement is at end of 'Is Imhoff [sic] available' thread that you started the other day. Harmse, at this point in his career, is hardly a 'sensible choice' for any position on our mens team, thanks. Ledgerwood would be a much more sensible choice than anyone listed above.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Official statement is at end of 'Is Imhoff [sic] available' thread that you started the other day. Harmse, at this point in his career, is hardly a 'sensible choice' for any position on our mens team, thanks. Ledgerwood would be a much more sensible choice than anyone listed above.

Except that he was subbed out of his last game for 1860 with an injury. Don't know how serious but I doubt he will be available.

^ As far as I can tell he is fine. Just a knock in the game on Sunday. Anyway, I wasn't asking for a call up for him, just putting him forward as the most appropriate player to take the spot of Imhof and much more deserving than Johnson or Harmse.

We should be fine with a midfield of (from left to right) de Ro, Hutch, de Guzman, Bernier and Rad. The only decision for the back line would be McKenna over Hastings. I would also likely look to bring in Brennan off the bench for the left side, either for Rad or Bernier. In that case, de Ro would move to the right side.

quote:Originally posted by Javier

i think he is speeping again (coach ) once he knew he should have called a replacemente at least if not 2--... maybe dejong/harmse/ or will johnson.. ... harmse is the sensible choice since imhof is similar to harmse

Javier I know you have never seen Harmse or you wouldn't have said that.

I would consider starting HUUUUMMMEE and putting either one of Bernier or Jakovic in DM spot.

No WAY should Issey start. He hasn't played in weeks

Javier, you are talking about appearances where he played 'OK' for arguably the worst team in the league. I know the LA fans were VERY happy to see him go.

Harmse's passing isn't good enough to keep up with the quick on the deck passing the MNT favours. The same could be said of Bernier usually, although he looked a lot better against Jamaica. We need a 5th mid who can play the one touch accurately and it's not Harmse.

Archived