Business Cards

CanadasBest

We should go with colour and double sided.

Anyone else have ideas as to what should go on the cards?

- Have our logo

- Website address

- Maybe part of the "About Us" write-up on the back side:

"The Voyageurs soccer fan club was founded in 1996 as a national group of fans of Canada's men's World Cup team. Since then, we have been a visible presence at Canadian national team games both in Canada and abroad, at all age levels, for both the men's and women's teams.

The Voyageurs are non profit and are maintained, run, and funded entirely by its fiercely enthusiastic members, we also host the most active Canadian soccer forum on the Internet"

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

We should go with colour and double sided.

Anyone else have ideas as to what should go on the cards?

- Have our logo

- Website address

- Maybe part of the "About Us" write-up on the back side:

"The Voyageurs soccer fan club was founded in 1996 as a national group of fans of Canada's men's World Cup team. Since then, we have been a visible presence at Canadian national team games both in Canada and abroad, at all age levels, for both the men's and women's teams.

The Voyageurs are non profit and are maintained, run, and funded entirely by its fiercely enthusiastic members, we also host the most active Canadian soccer forum on the Internet"

Sounds good to me. Can we add a contact, an email address or even a phone number?

Some contact info would be good. Do we have a standard voyageurs@ or something@voyageurs.com e-mail addy?

I agree with Montreal_FC_fan about keeping it simple. Some information about the group should be on there, but it shouldn't be too wordy. I just copied and pasted that section as an example.

Feel free to use photos or the like to dress it up if needed.

• 4 weeks later...
quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

I like it.

Edit... Probably too late to get these printed in time for Toronto though. Usually 5 business day minimum.

not necessarily.

Strobe Z...email me the file. I'll see what I can pull off for Wednesday. I've got people who owe me large favours.

Here you go, by translation express service :P

Si vous recherchez des supporters de soccer au Canada avec qui partager votre passion, regardez du côté des Voyageurs, le groupe officiel des supporters du soccer au Canada. Depuis 1986, nous répondons présent visuellement et vocalement aux matches des équipes nationales, messieurs et dames, aussi bien à domicile qu'en déplacement, et pour toutes les catégories d'âge.

Si vous êtes dans le même état d'esprit, nous vous invitons à vous joindre à nous. C'est totalement gratuit. Rendez-vous sur www.thevoyageurs.com pour découvrir ce que signifie exactement faire partie des Voyageurs.

PS : is there a much french-sounding adress than THEvoyageurs.com ?

Archived