Another Code Whoring Thread.....

Hello people

I just joined this board today. I'm a TFC Ticket Holder and I would be hounered to have the opportunity to sit with the Voyageurs. Me and my crew are Big FAns of the CMT. I'm hoping somebody would email me the promo code. I'm looking for 20+ Tickets.

I promise you I am no scalper and i'm not a fan of the REGGAY BOYS.

if you've been around BMO you may have bumped in to me.

I go by the name

THA BUTCHA

16720533094.jpg

P1020798.jpg

ack... I know this is hurting But I'm Desperate

I hope you guys think I'm worthy enuff.....

i bet that Canada3000 is what me and my buddies used to call, "Ja-Fake-an"... Canadians who try to talk/act/pretend to be Jamaican. I bet he is a 16 year old white kid born and raised in Ottawa. I'm glad that thread is locked, it was getting a bit silly over there.

Well im looking at the make up of the section and I cant see how they got 63 seats in the middle.

I got ticketmaster a ticketmaster guy phoning me back tomorrow about something else, so i'll ask him about sales, see if he's accuate

Cheers

quote:Originally posted by maccaliam

i bet that Canada3000 is what me and my buddies used to call, "Ja-Fake-an"... Canadians who try to talk/act/pretend to be Jamaican. I bet he is a 16 year old white kid born and raised in Ottawa. I'm glad that thread is locked, it was getting a bit silly over there.

BEHOLD!!!i come in peace.

I would love to help Bryan out with my code (especially as i am in Korea and cant make the game) but I have no way of knowing who he is. I am sure some of the other Voyageurs will have purchased more than a few extra tickets that they will gladly sell to people on gameday, provided they are obviously Canadian fans.

Im so gutted I cant make it to any of the games this round.

quote:Originally posted by Pootz

I don't apologize for taking part in telling a troll he is a troll. If someone wants to threaten over an internet forum about bringing knifes to a game I have no problem telling him what I think.

and That makes u different from me? come on we're all filthy humans. Yall need to reject that sissy psychology embeded in your culture.

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

and That makes u different from me? come on we're all filthy humans. Yall need to reject that sissy psychology embeded in your culture.

ok and you need to stop begging for the code.

henceforth pls post about football and football related items. or else this will turn into another trolling thread that will be locked(and rightfully so).

quote:Originally posted by Pootz

I would say welcome back but I was hoping you got banned....

Pootz u disappoint me i thought u had more gutz and backbone but i guess, u are just a coward sissy nerd running scared at the sight of trouble to the nearest mounty.

which is as a result of yall sissy doctrine. grow some ball. u cant stand u to me on a forum how u gonna even come close to me in person.

F***ing Coward sissies!!!!

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

Pootz u disappoint me i thought u had more gutz and backbone but i guess, u are just a coward sissy nerd running scared at the sight of trouble to the nearest mounty.

which is as a result of yall sissy doctrine. grow some ball. u cant stand u to me on a forum how u gonna even come close to me in person.

F***ing Coward sissies!!!!

I wasn't hoping you got banned out of fear. I was hoping you got banned to save me from having to read more of your ridiculous posts. Seriously ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT???? F*** you could drop some french on us and that would be cool but wtf is with this text speak garbage makes you look like a teenage girl. My niece is 9 years old and she writes better then you.

I already told you where I would be and when, no need to call me a coward since your the one dodging all the questions...104 row 15 seat 5 if you have forgotten.

What shocks me most about your posts is that your not embarrassed to have written them. If my language skills were this bad I would stop watching football and go get me some "ed-u-mac-a-tions" so I could be so "smrt"

Archived