Canada 1-0 Guatemala...

strobe_z

...in my dream last night.

I took over for Stalteri at RB and sent in a beautiful cross to Julian that he swept into the back of the net at the far post.

Despite that though, at the break, I got a stern talking to by De Rosario (of all people!) about not roaming all over the field because it was screwing up our tactics... luckily though, the half-time break included a nice sit-down luncheon at the hotel. I had the Salmon... it was great.

I think I need medical attention. I have the very rare strain of Footballitis Canadiana. We'd better start WCQ before I have a full scale outbreak.

Ive had similar experiences, thats what four years of waiting does to you. BrennanFan, I remember sitting in class in the fall of 04, writing down all the possible ways we can get out of our group, it was painful. Instead of dreaming, heres reality

Two things.

1st. You're clearly delusional. It's a well know fact that Canada's #2 wingback is a spotted cat from Winnipeg not a disco-ball wannabe from Edmonchuk. As to the *ahem* roaming nature of the position, you at least got that part right. (Do I get to tell my "Cheeta Bench" story now?)

2nd. Strobe_z, send me an e-mail, dude. cheetav@shaw.ca

quote:Originally posted by Alex

Ive had similar experiences, thats what four years of waiting does to you. BrennanFan, I remember sitting in class in the fall of 04, writing down all the possible ways we can get out of our group, it was painful. Instead of dreaming, heres reality

My video :D

Archived