Whitecaps section for Montreal (June 17): tickets

CURRENT TICKET ORDER FOR WHITECAPS SUPPORTERS' SECTION AT VOYAGEURS CUP MATCH IN MONTREAL (JUNE 17):</u>

2 x Vancouver Fan - PAID

1 x piltdownman - PAID

1 x Blue&WhiteArmy - PAID

1 x Zach - PAID

1 x Morbital

1 x smiddy - PAID

1 x Scottie

---

Montreal Impact v Vancouver Whitecaps

CONCACAF Champions League qualifier / Voyageurs Cup

Tuesday 17 June 2008, 7:30pm ET / 4:30pm PT

Saputo Stadium, Montreal

With Canada's World Cup qualifier likely to be held in Montreal on Fri 20 June, that makes for two big matches in Montreal within a four-day period in June.

TICKET ORDER HAS BEEN MADE - THANKS.

We have: Section 223, Rows 33 and 34, Seats 1-4

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

I may need one ticket or I may need three tickets. I probably won't know till game day.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I guess this means we won't include you in the block of tickets that we reserve, and that we cross our fingers that you can sit beside us.

I'll let the ticket guy know that you're doing this, so that if there are unsold seats, they can leave some empties near us.

Okay, so I've just asked for nine seats (three rows of three seats) to be held for us in the upper-right corner (the west side of the southern stand) of section 223, which will allow us to stand throughout the match. If Winnipeg Fury isn't able to confirm whether he wants one or three tickets before I place the order on Monday (June 28) morning, we can reduce the order to six (two rows of three seats).

If anyone else wants in, please let me know ASAP.

Unfortunately the order has to be placed on a single credit card, so I'll make the payment.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived