Where is Radz??

fza

I have been scouring the rumour sites for some time now and there is nothing but the same ol' same ol'. Just the rumours of the Rangers, Cardiff, Leeds (even he is not that dumb) and the loan spell to QPR...none of which carried any weight...

• 2 weeks later...

I think he should try and get a 2 year contract in Serie B, his speed/pace control combined with his tricks might be pretty effective there...he played decently in the iceland game, didn't seem to outta shape, but didn't seem to be his peak self.

I wouldn't say Radz has a big bag of on the ball tricks beyond the Radzinski shuffle (quick side to side fakes behind the ball while going forward). I thought he looked noticeably slower than usual in the Iceland match but that's how inactive players roll. Agree he'd work in Germany but what's he waiting for...

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

I'm starting to become very concern for Radzinski. he has NO club. I'm wondering how he's keeping in shape.

High performance athletes have personal trainers or usually work out

with smaller club teams. I'm sure Tomasz is doing just that. ;)

quote:Originally posted by Saviola7

When I was in Iceland waiting in the hotel for Bernier, one of my Icelandic companions called up the trainer of KR Reykjavik (who apparently is his friend), facetiously telling him to come to the hotel to convince Radz to sign there.

If that's the case, I would rather see him playing in Sweden, Holland or Denmark.

Archived