MLS Playoff Structure

puskas

What do you guys think? Do TFC have a chance? I think they certainly do given how they have played lately. We are scoring goals. We beat Colorado despite missing a lot of our players. Long way to go still!

If they don't make the play offs you will be blamed for not being loud enough. Come on guys a little louder and just some more sustained songs. Sorry only having fun,still don't understnad where do you find all that energy and motivation and drive. Just amazing but make sure we are in the cup and if we win it I will buy the beers,promise.

Still very early days yet so hard to say. But, small improvements are creeping in and BMO is turning into Fort York so maybe. Sure. Why not? I think finishing 8th over-all is a real possiblity based on a strong home record alone.

here is alink to avery nice single table that breaks down the play-off qualification:

http://www.rrac.net/singletablemls/

The only thing that I see wrong is that (I might be wrong) I think the CONCACAF Champions' Cup awards 2 spots to the US. But I am not sure how that works, if it's !st and 2nd overall, or 1st and 1st (as in the the top team in each conference) or the the Supporters' Shield Champ and the MLS Cup Champ, or the overall Champ and the Open Cup Champ? I don't know.

Archived