Where do we meet after the game

john tv

That's it,a guess? I suppose we forgot to,never mind I won't spoil the party.I am just waiting for that explosion when we score our first goal.Any guesses by whom and at what time.Since this is a very historic event and let us hope it happens I will donate a pair of great hockey tickets for the one who guesses the nearest correct time.This will be for the upcoming hockey season.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

That's it,a guess? I suppose we forgot to,never mind I won't spoil the party.I am just waiting for that explosion when we score our first goal.Any guesses by whom and at what time.Since this is a very historic event and let us hope it happens I will donate a pair of great hockey tickets for the one who guesses the nearest correct time.This will be for the upcoming hockey season.

Sorry, unless you call WestJet and pay I won't be at any after game party.

But I'll stick up for Brennan and say in the 51st minute he'll make history for TFC scoring their 1st goal.

But if I can barter, I'll get you free...ahh...er ....discounted.....ahem... shipping on Canada's third largest trucking company. (long haul dispatcher) For transport, accomodations and tickets to next years Vanier Cup in Toronto.

But if I get one and only one snide comment about my Maritime English accent again in T-O you may have to bail me outta jail. I won't even try Acadian French in Upper Canada again .....no sense o' humour you folk up there....gotta be from here to get it ;)

Can I pick the hockey tickets for next year? University Cup package for one. No transport costs.....but if you insist on covering costs....

Next years Mem Cup in ...a mystery location in Ontario .....

I wouldn't even let you waste money for me to a Make Beliefs game. Don't fit in with the corporate yuppie crowd, I'm afraid ;)

Seriously guys were are you all meeting after the game. You leave that stadium jump in whatever at that is it. Don't work that way. Heck we have all afternoon and night to I hope celebrate. I have been hearing wonderfull media /radio reports and it seems that there are enough fans to create an enormous impact,noise and singing wise. You will be changing Canada forever. This day will be remembered by many as the be all end all.With some fine tuning hey we could even teach the whole world a lesson,i hope. Anyway i have one extra ticket in row 122,it's free so let me know and all you have to do is call me at 416-878-2178.

I know I won't get too many huzzahs (any? [8D]) for this but I don't think Toronto Few Canadians will score in this match.

I'm from Vancouver. I'm a long-time Whitecaps supporter (Yanks and all) and it's hard to support anything from Toronto: MLS or no.

Hey Thisle,thank you and all those in the West that have done so much for the development of soccer in Canada. Believe me the West is there in full force on that field.

Let us all hope that there will be a Vancouver team in the MLS and as soon as possible.Would be nice if the first goal would be scored by a player from your area. Don't know if any are on the team.

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

Dichio will score the first ever TFC goal at minute 33. If I win I would like tickets to one of the Sens 5-0 victories over the Leafs, ie. any Sens-Leafs game.

I had a dream last night where Dichio headed the ball and laid it off and a different TFC player scored. Of course, this being a dream, I couldn't make out the goal scorer.

:D

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Hey Thisle,thank you and all those in the West that have done so much for the development of soccer in Canada. Believe me the West is there in full force on that field.

Let us all hope that there will be a Vancouver team in the MLS and as soon as possible.Would be nice if the first goal would be scored by a player from your area. Don't know if any are on the team.

We do our best :) .... And who scored :D (naughty, naughty).

From Deep Cove? Now THAT would be something. The west is certainly represented on FC, it's just that they're from Cali.

Archived