Canada vs. Argentina friendly in the works?

Gian-Luca

quote:Originally posted by loyola

I think we shouldn't be surprise to see the CSA trying to get us more games since Linford said it on the day he fired Kevan Pipe. The mistake a lot of Voyageurs made is to assume that would see an instant change. Now, knowing that the CSA is trying to get us another game and are talking with Rene Simoes I think I can see some positive and a certain change in the culture of the CSA.

I totally agree, it seems there is solid effort being made to move forward. Until there is anything official though, I will still be a little hesitant to get too giddy. At the minute all of this talk is just that, talk.

But I must admit, at least it is the kind of talk that is nice to hear.

Positive gossip is a rarely seen creature in these parts.

Would blow my mind if it came off, today, tomorrow or whenever. And the Wee Elf would be pleased beyond belief. (Got this fellow fresh from Argentina working in her O.R. English is limited but he trys talking to her, ABOUT FOOTBALL. Seems she's got a bit of a reputation for the game about the hospital because of her Cheeta dragging her along. So she's given him and his an open invite to any and all little get togethers at our place or with the Winnipeg Voyageurs. Expect him for the Gold Cup, lads.)

Archived