so happy for Canada

Now we are in the 50 in the FIFA ranks I cant say how happy i am to be Canadian. Here in Europe we get all the games, and now i have the cahnce to watch all my fellow comrads play. I saw Attiba play yesterday against Ajax. He was great! Congrats to him on making campions leage. We have so many great players playing all over the word for very good clubs, leading and making a difference. Soon all of the world will respect Canada more as a nation and national team to be feared a lot like the U.s or dare I say even more. Im so proud.

It's funny I just signed for Sparta Praha , but looking at the names and clubs on the most recent national team selection leaves me in aww. Josh Simpson, congrats man. Super happy for you for sure. Happy to be a simpson too. keep it going.

To every Canadian playing in Europe and anywhere in the world keep doig what your doing.We are all proud of you!

alim is one of the best goalies i kno, but he broke his leg last season so he is still in toronto for treatment. Lalli has vanished. indeed it is tough over there. but i do think andrew and gio will get out. Watch out for gio as a top striker to be sold. He is too bog and too talented to be there.

quote:Originally posted by Kurosawa

Both Peart and Ornoch seem to still be with the club, as for Lalli and Karim, I would be interested to know of their whereabouts.

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

Its all about the Black Jumping Kangaroo...

btw, now you can post all the gossip you want on this board and wont get in crap by the team... oh and the boys from usector still support you.. keep up the good work

yeah that was messed up. but i hope you guys do realize that about 6 players from that team the Buzz Coached are playing abroad. thats kool

Archived