Torrent of Canada-Syria?

An Observer

Nobuzz, who posts on fbtz.com (maxxed) should be doing all of the Canadian matches.

I highly recommend joining the site. It's got so much soccer stuff.

As for other 2005 WYC video. Someone has posted highlights from yesterday's games and someone will be doing the full match of the Argentina-U.S.A. game from today.

Well, it doesn't look like we're going to get this torrent unless we do it ourselves. It hasn't been posted on Maxxed. Are there any Voyageurs out there with a DVD recorder that could get the repeat of the Canada-Syria on Sportsnet? I'd be happy to turn it into a torrent afterwards. Any help would be appreciated.

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Well, it doesn't look like we're going to get this torrent unless we do it ourselves. It hasn't been posted on Maxxed.

Patience, MA. ;) It's up on MaXxed now.

it's downloading ok for me. B&W Army, since you seem to be frequently having problems with these downloads, is it possible you need to reconfigure your port settings, firewall, or whatever?

Thanks, I'm d/ling right as we speak. By the way, what do I do if I get this error message "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play."...I've had a problem with this in the past, what should I do if this happens.

Cheers.

quote:Originally posted by footyfanatic01

Thanks, I'm d/ling right as we speak. By the way, what do I do if I get this error message "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play."...I've had a problem with this in the past, what should I do if this happens.

Cheers.

The video won't play unless you have the proper codec. In the case of the Canada-Syria match, the Xvid codec was used. It is available here:

www.xvid.org

If you're going to be downloading a lot of videos from the net, you might also want to get the Divx codec, available here:

www.divx.com

If you want to get all the video codecs in one shot, consider downloading the VLC media player. Its available here:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

This player will allow you to play all the videos you download off the net, without worrying about what codec is required.

Good luck!

quick question massive attack....have you downloaded the match? I have and my version which I just quickly viewed this morning is quite "shaky"...the images of the players flutter a bit. Have had a similar problem? or may it be do to my player (tried both windows and real)? or a missing upto date codec? anythoughts would be a great help as I think viewing it as it is will cause headaches

Archived