Whitecaps, CSA, BCSA to Make Announcement

Anyone have an idea on what is this about? Are they going to formally announce the pre-Gold Cup friendlies? Or does this have to do with stadium construction?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Men's World Cup Team

Monday, May 09, 2005

Whitecaps FC, BCSA & CSA To Host Media Conference

VANCOUVER, BC - Please join Whitecaps Director of Soccer Operations, Bob Lenarduzzi, British Columbia Soccer Association President, Victor Montagliani, and Men's World Cup Team Head Coach, Frank Yallop on Wednesday, May 11.

What:

Whitecaps FC, British Columbia Soccer Association and the

Canadian Soccer Association for a special announcement.

Who:

Bob Lenarduzzi - Whitecaps, Director of Soccer Operations

Victor Montagliani - British Columbia Soccer Association, President Frank Yallop - Men's World Cup Team Head Coach

When: Wednesday, May 11

Time: 10:00 a.m.

Where:

B.C. Sports Hall of Fame & Museum

777 Pacific Blvd

Vancouver, BC

http://canadasoccer.com/eng/media/viewArtical.asp?Press_ID=2163

Yes, I hope they are announcing something along the lines of last year's friendly tournie. We already know about the friendly versus Honduras and it would be odd for the Whitecaps to be involved with that announcement. It COULD be an announcement about a new stadium, which would be fabulous, but somehow that seems too good to be true. And FYI, if it IS a stadium announcement, it is not likely Kerfoot will be there. He tends to be very private, avoiding the spotlight and media as much as possible.

fingers crossed for some good new news.

As per usual the west coast getting Canada games yet again? And people

wonder why Canada doesn't get more support back east. Be it a friendly

ot wcq the west seem to get the bulk of the games,either Vancouver or

Deadmonton. If this continues don't expect the people back east to purchase a ticket to the U-20 tournamnet in 2007. I know i will boycott

ot.

quote:Originally posted by FC Beast

As per usual the west coast getting Canada games yet again? And people

wonder why Canada doesn't get more support back east. Be it a friendly

ot wcq the west seem to get the bulk of the games,either Vancouver or

Deadmonton. If this continues don't expect the people back east to purchase a ticket to the U-20 tournamnet in 2007. I know i will boycott

ot.

:) Pure Comedy Gold!

Hey, mods, is the Beast deliberately messing around with this series of messy posting, or is he just a bloody idiot? Okay, we all know he is an idiot, but is he being a jackass, too? If he can't behave, then I say we boot him (again). Or, if he is simply inept, then would somebody please give him a lesson on responding to posts. (Mind you, I believe this has already been done a few times, which sort of suggests he is deliberately greating around.)

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

Hey, mods, is the Beast deliberately messing around with this series of messy posting, or is he just a bloody idiot? Okay, we all know he is an idiot, but is he being a jackass, too? If he can't behave, then I say we boot him (again). Or, if he is simply inept, then would somebody please give him a lesson on responding to posts. (Mind you, I believe this has already been done a few times, which sort of suggests he is deliberately greating around.)

I saked the question ....does western Canad get more then it's share

of national team games? Whats so wrong about that???

Alas, the Beast can't differentiate between the edit button and the reply with quote button. This, combined with his inabiity to use reply with quote properly at the best of times makes this vein of comedy gold all the more rich.

quote:Originally posted by Gordon

Alas, the Beast can't differentiate between the edit button and the reply with quote button. This, combined with his inabiity to use reply with quote properly at the best of times makes this vein of comedy gold all the more rich.

c****T SAKES YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE.

wELL MAYBE IF THE PRINT ON THE EDIT/REPLY WAS BIG ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE

TO ACTUALLY SEE IT MIGHT HELP.

Can't believe you went to the trouble of putting Beast in colour. A subtle and lovely touch, my friend. I tip my cap to you.

Archived