Geography Olympics

bc_soccer_fan

Pretty cool game. Played it the daily maximum three times. Random draw can give you some easy ones and some terribly difficult ones so the score can vary a lot. The small African countries and South Pacific Islands can be killers. One time I got a bunch of killers and only scored 5/10 but the next I got mostly European and South American countries and got 8/10. Never heard of Palau before so I obviously got that one wrong. I now know that it is a small island group east of the Phillipines with a population of 20 000. Next time I may just sign in as an American and enter all wrong answers. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Guys, I brought our score down :D. A couple of brutal efforts on my first two tries. But but got six out of ten on the last effort. Got to agree about the African and asian nations being a challenge.

Can't belive I got Costa Rica wrong. Good thing I didn't go down there to watch our WCQ match. I might have ended up in Nicaragua instead[8D]

Don't worry, keep at it for a few days and you'll be pulling 9's or 10's everytime like I am now. I didn't realise how poor my knowledge of geography was until I couldn't get over 7 at first. A little practice and everything gets easier. I'm glad I can pick out virtually any country on a map now.

Archived