Geography Olympics

bc_soccer_fan

• 2 weeks later...

Yea thanks, that's real helpful. :)

On a related note, I'd just like to make an observation: If a country has the word Micro in it's name, it shouldn't be on a map, cause it's too small to matter! I mean, if you're country is that small, then just don't bother even telling anyone...frickin Micronesia.

At least I've got Equatorial Guinea pinned down.

Yea thanks, that's real helpful. :)

On a related note, I'd just like to make an observation: If a country has the word Micro in it's name, it shouldn't be on a map, cause it's too small to matter! I mean, if you're country is that small, then just don't bother even telling anyone...frickin Micronesia.

At least I've got Equatorial Guinea pinned down.

Lol Micronesia is the northernmost of those little islands down there.

By the way...the USA has a 74.1% point right now but only very few states (as in the USA they also have a ranking by states which is a mandatory component of information to be known if you are from the us.)maybe 6 or 7 actually have there percentage points above this mark. All the other states are below and in some case by at least 10 or 15%. And it's not like the top states have the most users or anything. In fact the states with more users are under the 74% average. I'd like to know how that works.

Lol Micronesia is the northernmost of those little islands down there.

By the way...the USA has a 74.1% point right now but only very few states (as in the USA they also have a ranking by states which is a mandatory component of information to be known if you are from the us.)maybe 6 or 7 actually have there percentage points above this mark. All the other states are below and in some case by at least 10 or 15%. And it's not like the top states have the most users or anything. In fact the states with more users are under the 74% average. I'd like to know how that works.

Damn! Thought I had it mastered, did 100% twice, then I get the Marshall Islands! Don't even think they were even in the Atlas I was looking at yesterday. Goddamn Pacific islands, nothing but coconuts and grass huts. :(

Then they follow it up with Guinea Bissau, whatever that is.

Tough game!

quote:Originally posted by canso

Ya know, I studied that freakin map, nailed Kiribati real good and then I get Samoa...twice. Which, as you said, isn't even on that map!

Really! Well, I just compared their map to a real map and matched up the islands with the dots as best as possible, which isn't easy to do since they leave out so many of them. I didn't see which dot Samoa should be matched with, but I'll take another look. Are there any labels I've added that don't ever come up in the game?

Archived