Who is going to game 2?

Grizzly

I would like to go Wednesday but will need a lift with someone because my brother is out of town and can not go. If anyone is driving from Ottawa and has space in their car let me know. The audience will probably be smaller but hopefully we can get a fair number of Voyageurs and make up for this with our chanting. Maybe we can get a count of the attending Voyageurs going like for the last game. Will there be any pre-game meeting?

0 + 0 (no ride) = 0

or

0 + 1 (with ride) = 1

Right now I have a reserved seating ticket, but I'm thinking of picking up a GA ticket when I get there because it seemed like you guys had a lot more fun on your side. Plus I wouldn't have to listen to people complain that someone's in their seat for the first half hour.

So I guess that makes 10.

Grizzly, send me an email if you're still looking for a ride. I think I met you briefly at the first practice and wouldn't mind the company.

I'm just getting a free ride, but I think myself and Gian-Luca are going stupid early to watch both Euro matches. After sampling the Toucan and the Portsmouth I definitely vote for the Toucan (it being a bar people can actually find is also a plus point), but GL's driving. That only takes us to 5 p.m. and I think GL was thinking a pre-game meal, but if we're watching Euro for 5 hours I suspect I'll wind up eating then. I hope to be at the parking lot relatively early. What time are you guys going to get there?

Maybe just meet inside and take over the same section as Sunday? I don't expect we'll have too much trouble finding each other amongst the teeming masses for a weeknight game that is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

cheers,

matthew

Archived