Santiago Lopez

3 hours ago, Obinna said:

And to that I would say Lopez is not in need of minutes...yet. How old is he? 18? 19? He's making the bench and has seen the field. If he goes back to Pumas now and can't get off the bench and a year passes by and he hasn't seen the field, then maybe we have that convo.

Exactly. No diff in what's happening with JKL at Bristol and LDF at Fulham.  Lots to learn from training with the first team and viewing the game from the bench in Yr 1. After that young players need mins. I fully expect LDF & JKL to be loaned out if they are not in the mix for substantial mins  nxt season and the same would apply to Lopez.

8 hours ago, Obinna said:

And to that I would say Lopez is not in need of minutes...yet. How old is he? 18? 19? He's making the bench and has seen the field. If he goes back to Pumas now and can't get off the bench and a year passes by and he hasn't seen the field, then maybe we have that convo.

Exactly. I wonder if they have a youth structure in Mexico, I have never paid any attention. The important thing is to play as a young guy, and then work your way into the senior squad. So as you say, if he's not playing in a year, have to look for a solid loan somewhere.