TST 7 a side tournament

SLC a team made up of some former CPL , community college, university players mainly from the Toronto area have reached the final of this very unique 7 a side tournament that has actually been getting some decent press around the world . SLC will play today at 3 PM and televised on CNBC and some other places . This tournament has teams with some former pros from the MLS and also from some top European leagues . SLC will be playing for the 1 million dollar grand prize giving to the winners . Therefore , not a bad payday might be in store for these Canadian players if they win it .

Surprised this tournament hasn’t been mentioned before now. I’ve been enjoying it for what it is. DeRo was playing for Jimmy Conrad and DaMarcus Beasley’s team and showed flashes of what made him a monster in MLS.

The final is live 30 minutes after this post. Stream available here.

On 5/26/2023 at 2:04 PM, Big_M said:

A team of Canadian players, SLC FC, is entered in The Soccer Tournament (TST), a 7v7, 32-team, open-application, million dollar, winner-take-all event. Tournament dates are June 1-4 in Cary, North Carolina and there will be games on Peacock and Youtube

With former CPL players Joe Di Chiara, Jarred Phillips, Emmanuel Zambazis, Daniel Gogarty

On 5/25/2023 at 5:09 PM, Big_M said:

Will play with Conrad and Beasley UTD in The Soccer Tournament (TST), a 7v7, 32-team, open-application, million dollar, winner-take-all event. Tournament dates are June 1-4 in Cary, North Carolina and there will be games on Peacock and Youtube

3 hours ago, footballfreak said:

Surprised this tournament hasn’t been mentioned before now. I’ve been enjoying it for what it is. DeRo was playing for Jimmy Conrad and DaMarcus Beasley’s team and showed flashes of what made him a monster in MLS.

The final is live 30 minutes after this post. Stream available here.

I made a thread about it last week.