CPL Predictor

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum but is anyone having trouble accessing the Predictor game via the CPL website?

I've been having trouble for about a week getting into it so unsure if it is maintenance or not.  I was in the Top 5 for a while but fear that is my chances out the window.

I tried contacting their IT people but didn't get a response.

🙁

Did it just disappear from anyone else’s app? It wouldn’t let me enter these upcoming games last time I checked a few days ago and now it’s gone lol. I was 11th but I’m pretty sure technical difficulties screwed me over a few times with missing out. 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, Bdog said:

Did it just disappear from anyone else’s app? It wouldn’t let me enter these upcoming games last time I checked a few days ago and now it’s gone lol. I was 11th but I’m pretty sure technical difficulties screwed me over a few times with missing out. 

Same problems here. I too was in the top 20 and actually won a prize but could not collect because I'm in the province of Quebec (I was aware of that but played for fun). Strange that it's gone with no explanations, not too professional.

Edited by MtlMario