Kristian Yli-Hietanen

PiedPilko

6 minutes ago, Fullback said:

You aren’t believable whatsoever as a troll. Please stop

The what ?   Man accept reality ,  you only have a couple of 9 scoring in Europe 

Larin and David ,  you need depth ,   at a decent level,  check every  stone. 

Brym 2 goals in 17 matches 

Colyn is not a 9 ,  he is more of a midfield  a 10,  or second striker

I'm a troll ? Or you can't accept facts .   ??

If it is another position ok,  but you are lacking 9 ATM,  Cavallini is not playing in Mexico and you have two good ,  but they you know can pick up an injury,  specially when you are a forward you get some kicks,  no ?

21 minutes ago, JAVIERF said:

The what ?   Man accept reality ,  you only have a couple of 9 scoring in Europe 

Larin and David ,  you need depth ,   at a decent level,  check every  stone. 

Brym 2 goals in 17 matches 

Colyn is not a 9 ,  he is more of a midfield  a 10,  or second striker

I'm a troll ? Or you can't accept facts .   ??

troll 
Here are just a few guys above kristian in the depth charts. 
David, larin, ugbo, brym, JRR, Millar, Hoilett, Cav, Shaf, akinola, bair, promise, colyn, jebbo, pepple, ongaro, corbeanu, diallo, ennin, michel, kerr, bunbury, pacius, oluwaseyi, afrifa, mbongue, vilsaint, johnson, cambridge

I take Theo Bait,  as a 9,  but the rest can't play 9 or are underperforming.

Ukgo is 9

Jebbison is a  9

But the rest aren't 

Millar is not a 9 nor Hoilett !

Curbeanu could be a 9 but he plays on the flanks 

Colyn is a 10 

The rest are much of muchness.

1 hour ago, JAVIERF said:

I take Theo Bait,  as a 9,  but the rest can't play 9 or are underperforming.

Ukgo is 9

Jebbison is a  9

But the rest aren't 

Millar is not a 9 nor Hoilett !

Curbeanu could be a 9 but he plays on the flanks 

Colyn is a 10 

The rest are much of muchness.

But this striker who was playing in the Finnish third tier is someone useful? You’re such an obvious troll, just stop man

He’s obviously a troll who doesn’t really know much about the European game which is fine, but it’s funny how low of a level he’s playing at. Finland’s top league is ranked, by coefficient however meaningful that is, just below top tier leagues like Kazakhstan and Kosovo, just above Ireland. My educated guess is that in a country like that, the drop between first and second tier is drastic, especially when you consider how drastic it is in top countries like Scotland and Belgium. 

While Finland is a great country to live in and I am sure professional footballers can earn enough to live a nice life, I would not be surprised if our man has a day job if he’s playing in the second div. Looks like his team got promoted though- I’d add this guy to the bucket of “not relevant for the national team, but he’s definitely going to have great stories about his playing days” along with the Richie Ennins, Tyler Attardos, etc. 

On 1/16/2024 at 12:10 PM, InglewoodJack said:

He’s obviously a troll who doesn’t really know much about the European game which is fine, but it’s funny how low of a level he’s playing at. Finland’s top league is ranked, by coefficient however meaningful that is, just below top tier leagues like Kazakhstan and Kosovo, just above Ireland. My educated guess is that in a country like that, the drop between first and second tier is drastic, especially when you consider how drastic it is in top countries like Scotland and Belgium. 

While Finland is a great country to live in and I am sure professional footballers can earn enough to live a nice life, I would not be surprised if our man has a day job if he’s playing in the second div. Looks like his team got promoted though- I’d add this guy to the bucket of “not relevant for the national team, but he’s definitely going to have great stories about his playing days” along with the Richie Ennins, Tyler Attardos, etc. 

My educated guess is that it actually isn’t as drastic. More like the drop between CPL and L1. The level and pay are low so there isn’t as much of a gap.