Bobby must be fired

33 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

So with the Voyageurs board migrating over here, does this mean that the Vees, as an "organization", tacitly approves messages like this?

This is Canadian Soccer News and it's quite clearly the opinion of me and not the organization that just happens to have its members' forum hosted here.    

1 hour ago, El Hombre said:

So with the Voyageurs board migrating over here, does this mean that the Vees, as an "organization", tacitly approves messages like this?

This is an article Duane wrote. 

When any article is created it automatically creates a corresponding Thread in the Articles forum. 

The goal is for the content and forum to compliment one another and build a broader audience than being tied to a national team supporters group. 

Just now, admin said:

This is an article Duane wrote. 

When any article is created it automatically creates a corresponding Thread in the Articles forum. 

The goal is for the content and forum to compliment one another and build a broader audience than being tied to a national team supporters group. 

I get that.  I'm not trying to be a prick.  Just trying to understand the logistics and see if everyone understands the potential ramifications.

From an outsiders point of view:

1) The Voyageurs are hosted at Canadian Soccer News.
2) Canadian Soccer News has an article espousing a particular point of view.
Conclusion: The Voyageurs support that view.

Regardless of the actual point being made, am I the only one that see this as a potential problem?  Who has the right to post an article?  Can I do that?  Can you trust me to post something that doesn't make everyone look bad by association?

There's a huge difference between the other articles talking about the first CPL game and holding someone solely accountable for an incredible black mark on soccer in our country.

If everyone's cool with that, then I'll go back to my cave.  That's fine.  Just thought I'd put it out there.

10 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

I get that.  I'm not trying to be a prick.  Just trying to understand the logistics and see if everyone understands the potential ramifications.

From an outsiders point of view:

1) The Voyageurs are hosted at Canadian Soccer News.
2) Canadian Soccer News has an article espousing a particular point of view.
Conclusion: The Voyageurs support that view.

Regardless of the actual point being made, am I the only one that see this as a potential problem?  Who has the right to post an article?  Can I do that?  Can you trust me to post something that doesn't make everyone look bad by association?

There's a huge difference between the other articles talking about the first CPL game and holding someone solely accountable for an incredible black mark on soccer in our country.

If everyone's cool with that, then I'll go back to my cave.  That's fine.  Just thought I'd put it out there.

Well, the point was to separate the forum from the Voyageurs.  Make the V's more of an organization to join and keep the forum alive while broadening the appeal to reach more people.

I'm not sure I would call it the Voyageurs forum anymore, but a forum that was borged by CSN.

• Admin locked this topic