Will there be CPL merch? (not looking for team merch)

jojoflow

Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be league-wide merch for the CPL???   

I live in Regina and plan on going to Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg for games.  I'll pro buy some of there merch to support the teams and league just hoping there will be a team in Sask soon.  I would like to buy merch for the league to support the league as a whole tho.  (prob get some for my nephews as well)

Anyone hear about anything?

7 hours ago, jojoflow said:

Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be league-wide merch for the CPL???   

I live in Regina and plan on going to Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg for games.  I'll pro buy some of there merch to support the teams and league just hoping there will be a team in Sask soon.  I would like to buy merch for the league to support the league as a whole tho.  (prob get some for my nephews as well)

Anyone hear about anything?

I honestly cannot think of ever having seen such a thing for a league. At least not soccer. 

Do you think they'll put out CPL shirts, for sale at all shops? 

I feel like early on there was a photo of some league officials, or maybe it was prospective ownership groups that were wearing CPL hats or something. But I think that was before there were any teams officially announced and I have no idea if they would make any for sale.

Archived