Clock ticking for 2018 WCQ seeding

Are you sure that this is correct?  I remember watching the draw that put Honduras and Cuba into a group together with the winners of our group and Panama's group last time around.  I didn't think the Honduras / Cuba portion was pre-populated.  I thought that was part of the random draw as well, i.e. top 3 in Pot 1 and 4-6 in Pot 2.

That may be so.  I was fuzzy on the last draw.  For sure the top 3 is pre-populated.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely so I remember watching the draw live as well...regardless we'd probably want the group T&T is in, but...that said they certainly aren't a team to be underestimated either...

Of course...if we actually want to be in a World Cup, the T&Ts, Jamaicas and Panamas are the teams we have to start regularly being able to perform against.

Definitely so I remember watching the draw live as well...regardless we'd probably want the group T&T is in, but...that said they certainly aren't a team to be underestimated either...

Of course...if we actually want to be in a World Cup, the T&Ts, Jamaicas and Panamas are the teams we have to start regularly being able to perform against.

Agree 100+ lets stop worrying about who we draw. Regardless we need to win to get in.

Archived