How bad can a team be losing 43-0

mtlfan

Just ask an Edmonton EMSA "select" U16 Tier 1 team, who lost 21-1 this weekend at the Alberta indoor "provincials". They may be able to relate. Something very wrong with this kind of result in provincial semi final. The referee tweeted: "pathetic and disgusting".

It's possible. Sad state indeed. :(

Just ask an Edmonton EMSA "select" U16 Tier 1 team, who lost 21-1 this weekend at the Alberta indoor "provincials". They may be able to relate. Something very wrong with this kind of result in provincial semi final. The referee tweeted: "pathetic and disgusting".

It's possible. Sad state indeed. :(

Coaching Team On Board

The club are very pleased to announce three new appointments to run our very successful ladies team and take us in to the 2012/13 season in the new National League of Wales. The club welcomes Jack David (Head Coach) & Jamie Clewer (Assistant Coach), both UEFA B Licence coaches with significant experience of the game and coaching at all levels. They will both be supported by an existing club face Peter Belson (Team Manager) who is also a UEFA C Licence Goalkeeping Coach.

Beware the "B" licence coach.... http://www.caerphillycastlefc.com/club_events.htm

Now who was coaching EMSA ?

Never had anything that bad but I coached a Futsal team this year that went 0-11 for the season and the best scoreline was 3-2, but most looked more like 9-1 and had one result of 14-0

I was pretty proud of the kids (2004) for still showing up to all the games.

In fairness to the kids: I know dirt about Futsal, nevermind coaching it. Also they were 2004 and there was only one other purely 2004 team, the rest were either 2003 or 03/04

Anyway, nothing wrong with losing as long as you don't think that it's OK to lose.

Never had anything that bad but I coached a Futsal team this year that went 0-11 for the season and the best scoreline was 3-2, but most looked more like 9-1 and had one result of 14-0

I was pretty proud of the kids (2004) for still showing up to all the games.

In fairness to the kids: I know dirt about Futsal, nevermind coaching it. Also they were 2004 and there was only one other purely 2004 team, the rest were either 2003 or 03/04

Anyway, nothing wrong with losing as long as you don't think that it's OK to lose.

Memories of half time interviews with CNT members come flooding back!!

Guest Brethers

When I was a youth, we were terrible from U11s to U13s cause none of us grew and every other team were bigger than us. We used to lose to one team regularly lke 10-0, but one day we lost 11-1 against that team. We went crazy cause we scored. That was a good day

Archived