Match thread - TFC vs MI (May 2nd)

Henry with a kind of "WTF moment" earlier (the one where the Impact almost scoring off the corner), that was bizarre.

Decent save by Kocic just now, fully expect a save off that though, but am curious to know if the Toronto bunch still think X games in that Kocic is still a reasonable replacement for Frei?

^^Actually, I like it better this way. Seriously.

Quite appropriate. Somehow it wouldn't seem right otherwise.

Except. What if Montreal wins? And goes on to CCL. How embarrasing would that be? Every team in CCL that i can recall (except for Puerto Rico) plays a vast majority of domestic based players. Yet with Montreal in there, you would have not one single maple leaf flag next to the name of our player on the Concacaf game summaries. That would stand out like a sore thumb.

At the very least, the CSA Should enforce/ impose strict quotas for (at least) the voyageurs cup games.

Elections on Saturday, I believe.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSehJk1UMGGrxgZHYjUdC-DLTV7dUfQGBogxrvAvcCKBat-Sf3B

CSA President who signed off on the current Major League Soccer domestic player quota scheme (for Canadians only of course!) and got sweet fu'k all in return.

Good job, Doc! Good job!

Think the Toronto players are struggling more than a little with the pitch. Still on the fence regarding Morgan. Willing to give him a longer look-see though for what it's worth.

No doubt about it though. Even a rusty Cann is a HUGE improvement to TFC at this point.

Man, Montreal has to find a closing deal out there. They cannot be happy with the score line at this point. Real early yet but the clock continue to tic away.

Good Lord. Is that a shot on goal?

For TFC I mean.

Would just like to add "PANIC" time is fast approaching here for Montreal. Somebody has to find a way to shift this team into the next highest gear. Yeah, getting a goal on the road at BMO Field isn't any great task, but Hell, do you really want to need that?

Archived