TFC vs DC August 6th, 2011

finchster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nana's been a disaster at SJ so far.

I'm not sure what's wrong with him this year, but his form has been awful. Hopefully he can right the ship, so to speak. Yallop will give him plenty of chances to do so.

Nana's been a disaster at SJ so far.

I'm not sure what's wrong with him this year, but his form has been awful. Hopefully he can right the ship, so to speak. Yallop will give him plenty of chances to do so.

Well, I don't know about being a disaster... It hasn't been easy but far from a disaster. Iro is a disaster. I hope Yallop sticks it out with Nana. After sitting on the bench all season, he deserves a shot.

Well, I don't know about being a disaster... It hasn't been easy but far from a disaster. Iro is a disaster. I hope Yallop sticks it out with Nana. After sitting on the bench all season, he deserves a shot.

Nana's been as big a disaster at SJ as Iro has been at TFC so far.

He's been burned on 1-v-1's leading to two goals in the same game, tripped when covering DeRo last week (allowing DeRo to walk in alone and score), and he's passed the ball directly to an RSL player, forcing a great save from the SJ keeper.

I have no doubt that Attakora is a much better player than what he's shown so far in San Jose, and he's a better defender than Iro overall, but right now he's not playing like it.

And no, he doesn't deserve anything just because he sat on the bench all season. He needs to earn his spot, just like everyone else. That's what makes players better.

I have faith that he can turn it around, he's too good not to, but I'm not going to molly-coddle him just because he's a talented Canadian.

Archived