Ecuador details should be finalized shortly

Admin

Right now it looks like pricing will be similar to the Peru game in the supporters section, but cheaper in the rest of the stadium (I mean relative to the Peru game for those seats).

We have 112 & 113 as they have the capo stands.

We are exploring the possibility of either cheaper tickets or our tickets have some kind of valuae added bonus... flag ect.. the goal being to truly set apart our part of the stadium. This is totally speculative at this point, but flags are on the horizon.

The CSA and OSA both want this to work. Talked and met with both organizations today. The question is how to best capitalize on it.

I think it would be cool if they handed out mini dollar store flags

I can't find what I'm looking for exactly but you get the point, something like you would get on Canada Day at a park or something like this http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/Marine/MarineFlags/PRDOVR~0791611P/Mini%252BCanada%252BFlag.jsp?locale=en I think it would look pretty sharp with a section of people holding 2 of those up each. I remember seeing a group of people in 2007 at the U20s doing it and it looked good, obviously cheap too which is a big factor.

I think it would be cool if they handed out mini dollar store flags

I can't find what I'm looking for exactly but you get the point, something like you would get on Canada Day at a park or something like this http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/Marine/MarineFlags/PRDOVR~0791611P/Mini%252BCanada%252BFlag.jsp?locale=en I think it would look pretty sharp with a section of people holding 2 of those up each. I remember seeing a group of people in 2007 at the U20s doing it and it looked good, obviously cheap too which is a big factor.

Sounds good as a handout, but if I can make this game I'm bringing my 5' x 3' flag.

Archived