Cheerleaders for Whitecaps games!

Guest 120 dB

Seems that most people here agree, but I'll throw my two cents in...

Cheerleaders work best in sports with quarters and scheduled breaks... Basketball and American Football are the two that come to mind for me.

I'm all for capos in the stands, but I think that putting them (cheerleaders) on the sidelines would crowd the game... How are you supposed to watch when they're throwing some girl 10ft in the air?

Cheerleaders are a distraction? Why do they have them at South American games?

Why does Miami FC have them?

Because Miami FC draws three hundred fans a game?

Yes when you are looking to legitimize an argument about soccer there is no better way then saying, "Hey Miami FC does it and if it is good enough for them it is good enough for the rest of the world!". I mean why shouldn't FC Barcelona have cheerleaders when Miami FC does? :) Actually I think Miami FC has cheerleaders because they increase the number of people in the stadium by 10%.

I thought evil bert was your Cheerleader. Maybe you guys could bring a bunch of those puppets to the match if you want to add to the atmosphere. I'm sure that would be unique amongst world football.

I, for one, certainly hope we never see Evil Bert dressed in a cheerleader costume! :) (Sorry for giving everyone nausea!)

Archived