Altidore

TFCRegina

At this rate, I don't even know if he'll be in the squad. He hasn't produced, and he's generally looked like he's overrated and should be playing second division somewhere.

I wonder what will happen.

I'd still like him to be selected, I think USA's options up front are pretty thin.. But he definitely doesn't play very well right now.

edit: well I believe Hull will play Championship next season now, right?

I'd still like him to be selected, I think USA's options up front are pretty thin.. But he definitely doesn't play very well right now.

Yeah but his loan is up...he'll be back to Villarreal Reserves...or B or whatever it's called.

Yeah but his loan is up...he'll be back to Villarreal Reserves...or B or whatever it's called.

No need to knock Villareal B, they play in Spanish 2nd division, still a step ahead of MLS. And they are doing well, they are good enough to challenge for promotion even, only one point off, tied with Betis. The best 2nd team of any first division side in Spain.

He is likely to get time next season anyways, Villareal needs to rebuild after their mediocre season, hurt by injuries and a very bad first dozen games.

I don't think if he were going to a team good enough to promote to EPL you'd be so cycnical. So don't be if don't want to look like a typical tunnel-vision EPL fan.

West Ham beating Wigan means Hull can't catch West Ham on goal difference. If by some miracle they did (I believe they're about 20 goals a-stern of West Ham) they're be a police investigation. They're sunk along with Burnley and Portsmouth.

LOL, not a good Saturday for the Yanks in the EPL basement. Altidore gets sent off and Spector with a beautiful own goal.

No need to knock Villareal B, they play in Spanish 2nd division, still a step ahead of MLS. And they are doing well, they are good enough to challenge for promotion even, only one point off, tied with Betis. The best 2nd team of any first division side in Spain.

He is likely to get time next season anyways, Villareal needs to rebuild after their mediocre season, hurt by injuries and a very bad first dozen games.

I don't think if he were going to a team good enough to promote to EPL you'd be so cycnical. So don't be if don't want to look like a typical tunnel-vision EPL fan.

I'm wondering where the cynicism is within my statements.

I just said he'd be playing of Villareal B and wasn't good enough for first division football.

I'm wondering where the cynicism is within my statements.

I just said he'd be playing of Villareal B and wasn't good enough for first division football.

And I just showed you that playing for Villareal B is good enough for first division football, as much as playing for Newcastle is. The only reason Villareal won't promote if they finish one point higher than their rivals as they sit right now is because one club can't play two teams in the same division. Villareal B is probably better than Hull, and the kid is still a kid, just 20.

Archived