Montreal Impact @ Austin Aztek (R)

Keano

Filming a soccer game is not difficult: stay with your central camera as much as possible, and use your two other cameras (on the 25 yard line) for closeups or to film DOWNFIELD.

NEVER FILM UPFIELD!!! It confuses the viewer because the camera axis cross.

It's mindboggling how there isn't a manual or something the NASL/USL can send to these teams. I remember a director in Portland a few years ago who decided to get fancy and cut to a behind-the-net camera during play. WTF? Stick to the basics, guys.

Filming a soccer game is not difficult: stay with your central camera as much as possible, and use your two other cameras (on the 25 yard line) for closeups or to film DOWNFIELD.

NEVER FILM UPFIELD!!! It confuses the viewer because the camera axis cross.

It's mindboggling how there isn't a manual or something the NASL/USL can send to these teams. I remember a director in Portland a few years ago who decided to get fancy and cut to a behind-the-net camera during play. WTF? Stick to the basics, guys.

I would have prefered three fixed cameras on wide each covering a third of the field to that.

wow, never more than 2 passes in a row and never more than 20 seconds of sustained possession. Looked like the midfield was lost without Testo and the players had no idea how to control the ball on that turf. Reminded me of the first 10 games of every Impact season. If it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

Archived