Leeds United fans?

Raven

One of my greatest hopes is that Leeds United remain in League One at least until the day when the whole football world (or all decent human beings) has the opportunity to finally dance on the grave of Ken Bates. He is a disgusting example of a person and his mere existence is a blight on all humanity. If Leeds regains its place in the Premier League in the near future, it'll be this bit of snail slime who profits from it.

One of my greatest hopes is that Leeds United remain in League One at least until the day when the whole football world (or all decent human beings) has the opportunity to finally dance on the grave of Ken Bates. He is a disgusting example of a person and his mere existence is a blight on all humanity. If Leeds regains its place in the Premier League in the near future, it'll be this bit of snail slime who profits from it.

We all hate leeds scum

We all hate leeds scum

Still can't get over that embarrassing FA Cup third round performance huh? ;)

And to answer your question Raven, as you can tell by my username, it's pretty safe to say that you're not alone! :)

Marching On Together!

Yes because your league campaign went so well after that match :D

Yeah that's true, this season has sucked big time since then.

It's sad, but the way things have been going for the last few years, it's still nice to have that one little bright spot. And I'm definitely going to remember that match for the rest of my life!

• 3 weeks later...

Well it all comes down to the final day...if they win at Elland Road they are in......haven't felt this much stress since the MTL @ TCF game (1-1 draw in 2008) to win the Voyageurs cup...

Incredible!!! After the red card and the Bristol goal, I thought they were doomed to stay in league one for another season. I really felt that the only way they were going to get promoted this season was by finishing in one of the two automatic promotion spots. I couldn't see them winning the playoff. Thank you Johnny and Jermaine!!!

Archived