TFC or Whitecaps

quote:Originally posted by thedude99

This is pretty indicative of the MLS, TBH. Lots of strange results all around.

Very true.

Chicago, arguably the best and most talented team in the league, just got killed 3-0 AT HOME against Dallas (previously the last placed team in the entire league).

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

I'll Go with the White Caps. They would have to add some reinforcements at some positions, much like Seattle Sounders did before entering MLS, an they're good to go. USL allows for more felxability in adding depth to a roster, giving VWC an advantage over TFC.

TFC with the current roster and lack of depth would crash and burn with the heavy schedule. It's not easy flying to Central America or the Carrebean, with a few league fixture sprinkled in, not to mention the playoffs.

Toronto could have an advantage in that they play on artificial turf. Don't know of many players who enjoy playing on the fake stuff. Can't believe that a so called professional team is doing nothing but talk about finally getting rid of the stuff. You cannot take this team seriously as as long as they play on this stuff.

Funny how some TFC fans were salivating watching the CCL games played on natural grass at both Stade Saputo and Swangard. These same fans should be pressuring the club to make changes, and not just talk about doing so.

Dude...You're joking right. This is like a post straight off of BigSoccer. You obviously have little idea what is going on so please tread a little lighter into topics that you are obviously on the peripheral of.

quote:Originally posted by Razcle

Dude...You're joking right. This is like a post straight off of BigSoccer. You obviously have little idea what is going on so please tread a little lighter into topics that you are obviously on the peripheral of.

What was that? ... Im not feeling you. Did you happen to see the Score? Read the post again, take some notes, and take your shoe out of your Arse!

• 2 weeks later...

As we get closer to game day (the 18th right?) I'll throw my thoughts out on the outcome of that game. I'm thinking 2-1. For which team I don't know. But 2 - 1.

I'm guessing two yellows for TFC and about the same number for the Impact.

80 percent chance of a PK.

And...goals for: De Ro or Vitti or Dichio (TFC)

De Roux or Placentino or Sebrango (Impact)

Hopefully the Impact don't try and play a defensive game like they did against Santos Laguna in the second leg. If they play a well rounded game (offense/defense) they can stave off a 4 goal onslaught by TFC. Sorry Reds but I want to see the Caps represent us this year: they work together as a team, solid defensively, move as a unit more or less, hold their lines well, very good corner conversion, and they are CONSISTENT. They'll give even Cruz Azul a tough time.

Archived