Cyprus vs. Canada (in Cyprus) - May 30th

Sam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jeffery S.

They just beat Slovakia you rejects, and their u-20s drew with Serbia. They will probably kick our butts and all these genious Canadian fans slagging them will crawl into their holes and hide.

Cyprus is NOT the problem, get it into your heads.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

They just beat Slovakia you rejects, and their u-20s drew with Serbia. They will probably kick our butts and all these genious Canadian fans slagging them will crawl into their holes and hide.

No sh!t eh Cyrpus will clean the pitch with us I don't even see why we set up Friendlies with UEFA teams we will never have to play these teams in any meaniful matches until we learn to beat CONCACAF teams. We should be setting up games against Countries in the CONCACAF.

• 3 months later...
quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

I completely agree, Jeffrey. We need to work hard for the win,

and accept that this is no cakewalk. Remember Malta and South Africa?

quote:Originally posted by TheKottonmouthed

No sh!t eh Cyrpus will clean the pitch with us I don't even see why we set up Friendlies with UEFA teams we will never have to play these teams in any meaniful matches until we learn to beat CONCACAF teams. We should be setting up games against Countries in the CONCACAF.

Cyprus beat an Ireland squad with Keane, Duff, Given, Kilbane, Dunne etc. 5-2 in Euro qualifying once.

Archived