Honduras & Mexico roster

ken

With the loss of Jules.... I see this for Honduras.

Friend....Gerba

.....Atiba.....

Radz.......Hume

....Bernier...

Kluk...Mckenna...Hastings... Stally

....Hirschfeld......

For Mexico I would sub one of the strikers for DeRo...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nik Ledgerwood was just called up, as confirmed at the 1860 Muenchen site. This is his first call up for an important game. He had an appearance against Iceland in a friendly. I would slot him into that holding m/f role as that is his starting position in Munich.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Nik Ledgerwood was just called up, as confirmed at the 1860 Muenchen site. This is his first call up for an important game. He had an appearance against Iceland in a friendly.

Thanks for this update, I guess he's the one replacing JDG.

I would also love to see Will Johnson get a call but i guess it will be for another game.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Nik Ledgerwood was just called up, as confirmed at the 1860 Muenchen site. This is his first call up for an important game. He had an appearance against Iceland in a friendly. I would slot him into that holding m/f role as that is his starting position in Munich.

Yeah, that makes sense. Bernier slides over to the right side, Atiba in the AM spot and Radz on the left.

Well that is good for Nik, but I was hoping for Johnson so as to bring another offensive option. Still, I am glad they are actually bothering to replace Julian, I was worried they were going to be cheap about it & go with a smaller squad.

I'm just wondering with all the potential d-mids if we are going to play a counter-attacking game against Honduras. Frankly, despite the face that we need to win, we migh be more successful this way. With all the Honduran guns missing we should be able to prevent them from breaking us down.

Archived