How did we not think of this earlier

Lomonty

Can anyone find the video or know the Lyrics to that Jamaican tourism board song from the 80's. You know the one "Come to Jamaica and feel alright"

Endless possibilities of making this a irrating chant for the visitors to put up with.

-We play Jamaica and smoke their ass!!!!!

I suggest people chant this line: Out in BMO field we call it MURDER!

The real line is: Out in the streets they call it murder! That line is from a very popular song called, "Welcome to Jamrock (Jamaica)". (Here's the video:

)

A lot of Jamaican fans will be pissed off if we make fun of that line.

quote:Originally posted by TFC07

I suggest people chant this line: Out in BMO field we call it MURDER!

The real line is: Out in the streets they call it murder! That line is from a very popular song called, "Welcome to Jamrock (Jamaica)". (Here's the video:

)

A lot of Jamaican fans will be pissed off if we make fun of that line.

I like it except change BMO Field to just BMO it'll flow better. Speaking of that video what a joke Damian Marley is.

quote:Originally posted by Keegan

I like it except change BMO Field to just BMO it'll flow better. Speaking of that video what a joke Damian Marley is.

lol no...that CD's been in my car for the past 12 months. Him, Devon White and the first Jamaican bobsled team are the only cool people from Jamaica.

quote:Originally posted by Keegan

I just realized that it is called National Soccer Stadium whenever Canada plays. So that line wouldn't work unless we take out BMO field replace it with Toronto or Canada.

Another chant should be: Stick with cricket *clap* *clap* *clap* (similar to "this our house" chant). :D

For when Jamaica tries to slow the game down:

Chorus

Don't bogart that joint my friend

Pass it over to me

Don't bogart that joint my friend

Pass it over to me

Roll another one

Just like the other one

You've been holding on to it

And I sure will like a hit

[chorus]

Roll another one