CANADA VS. USA......PERDICTION TIME!!...

btash

The ref is gonna f@##$@ it up for us so sadly as much as I have been reving everyone that I know for this game I have to say 3-1 USA, Donovan will score. Please let me be wrong!!! After reading the article that Concacaf favors mexico and Us in the final all the refs have to do make one controversial call and it's over for us:S

quote:Originally posted by Derosario23

The ref is gonna f@##$@ it up for us so sadly as much as I have been reving everyone that I know for this game I have to say 3-1 USA, Donovan will score. Please let me be wrong!!! After reading the article that Concacaf favors mexico and Us in the final all the refs have to do make one controversial call and it's over for us:S

No time to search for it...has the ref been assigned?

quote:Originally posted by Derosario23

This is what scares me too. But, the refereeing has been fine until now. Im going to give CONCACAF the benifit of the doubt. Mabey they are finally trying to shake off their Banana Republic image in the international eyes.

Im going to say 1-0 Canada.

Canada plays a neat, but conservative passing game wich frustrates the US offensive mids and forards. Hutchinson hits on a corner in the 61st.

Canada 4 USA 2 to much to handle for the States Dero and De guzman and Gerba each get a goal. the other will be a penalty in the second half late in the game. Your call how takes hopefuly it will be Dero he deserves the second goal..

Canada will get red carded in the first half. 1-0 USA at the half. Canada will tie it up on a great corner kick by Nash early in the 2nd, but the US will score again shortly after Canada is shown a 2nd red. USA vs Mexico in the Final. Gold cup organizers and Concacaf reps will be thrilled, but not surprised. [V]

Archived