Vancouver viewing party - Saturday

The Beaver

I've not started my research yet, but I'm wondering if any of the Vancouver Vs are heading to a pub Saturday morning to catch the game. I think the Sunset Grill by Kits beach will have the digital feed, and they've got decent breakfast and are soccer lovers.

Honestly, isn't anybody in Vancouver heading out to wacth the game? Do you all have access to Sportsnet digital, or GolTv? Or do you find the idea of hanging out with the Beaver for two hours entirely unappealling? Again, the Sunset Grill (just up from Kitts beach, is a great place to watch a game. Lots of screens, and one massive one down the middle.)

I actually don't have the digital feed or goltv. I was just thinking of watching it on the delay, but if you still wanna meet up at the sunset grill, I'm in. Gonna be one small viewing party:) It's tough to round up your buddies to watch team Canada on a Saturday morning, isn't it?

quote:Originally posted by Markus

I actually don't have the digital feed or goltv. I was just thinking of watching it on the delay, but if you still wanna meet up at the sunset grill, I'm in. Gonna be one small viewing party:) It's tough to round up your buddies to watch team Canada on a Saturday morning, isn't it?

Markus, I just called Sunset Grill, and they no longer have the technology we need. They will not carry the game live. Still, it would have been cool to meet up. Maybe next time we need to hit the bar to watch our team play, all of us Vancouver dudes can find some way to get together. A la prochaine, eh?

Vive le Canada!

Markus, I just called Sunset Grill, and they no longer have the technology we need. They will not carry the game live. Still, it would have been cool to meet up. Maybe next time we need to hit the bar to watch our team play, all of us Vancouver dudes can find some way to get together. A la prochaine, eh?

Vive le Canada!

seriously guys, i am bartending on a covered patio. We have 2 tv's and no one will be around...if it's raining. Now i can't get you a deal on booze but hey if you want to watch the game with a few of the boys let me know or just show up....my name is Paul btw.

cheers and GO CANADA!!!!!!

Archived