Re:Toronto FC Merchandise

SoccMan

It's incredible that as of today there is still no way of perchasing any kind of TFC merchandise. I went on the TFC and MLS websites and nothing is there. You would think that merchandise would have been avalaible to purchase for the Christmas season, very strange.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

I emailed Paul at TFC about this weeks ago and, sadly, there won't be any merchandise (other than the toques that they put on sale earlier this week) until the new year.

Aren't there some shirts down at the ACC? I thought there was the t-shirt that was given away at the first presser and a black golf shirt with an embroidered logo.

Perhaps they're sold out.

db

There was an EXTREMELY LIMITED amount of unsponsored TFC shirts (ie. Jerseys) sent out, (200 or so?). Next shipment (probably with a sponsor) will be late winter/spring, I think we're being told March. With that would come other merchandise, scarves? toques for april/may home matches, yes I said may, etc.

At the ACC store there is a tiny section with Black TFC golf shirts, what was it $40-$50? and Black or white TFC t-shirts at $20, like the ones from the presser (in may wasn't it..).

i got an email from TFC today.

100 jerseys will be on sale at Center Sports at ACC starting tomorrow.

The way the email reads, it makes it sound like the sale of the jerseys tomorrow will be limited to season ticket holders only.

$99.99 - 15% discount for being a season ticket holder.

Limit of 2 jerseys per customer.

they won't last long for sure.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

i got an email from TFC today.

100 jerseys will be on sale at Center Sports at ACC starting tomorrow.

The way the email reads, it makes it sound like the sale of the jerseys tomorrow will be limited to season ticket holders only.

$99.99 - 15% discount for being a season ticket holder.

Limit of 2 jerseys per customer.

they won't last long for sure.

Correct, you must be a season ticket holder to get one.

Archived