Toronto FC

Guest irishwhisper

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by morrison

let's go back into colonial times when certain members of society were second class by religion or ethnicity.

[:o)]

anyway... I'll call the team whatever I want it to be called, and that won't be Yorkmen.

Vive le Québec ;)

Thats cool, maybe you can take your Quebec flag and wave it at Montreal Impact games...this is the big leagues boy stop player hating from the sidelines and bow under the awesome might of Fort York just like your boys in blue did when we were drawing lines up in the piece...GOD SAVE THE QUEEN MY SON...DEFEND THE FORT RY

fortyorksc@yahoo.ca

Originally posted by Rudi

I look forward to standing beside the Fort York Supporters Club at TFC matches. This is exactly the type of support the team needs.

U-Sector and Fort York for Toronto FC!

[/quote

After attending the Dynamo Zagreb vs. Rangers we would be honoured to stand side by side with the Serbs. You guys are unreal Psycho's worthy of a whole section. The flares/The chants/the drums.

Up Serbian supporters.

Fort York SC

quote:Originally posted by rebelyell

sorry, not from Montréal if you look at my location under my name.

on another topic.

I can't for the life of me see what's wrong with being a proud canadian, or a canadian nationalist and being anti-monarchy at the same time.

and on that topic, of course not knowing what your "rebelyell" exactly refers to, but I do find it ironic someone with the word "rebel" in their name quoting GSTQ.

sorry, not from Montréal if you look at my location under my name.

on another topic.

I can't for the life of me see what's wrong with being a proud canadian, or a canadian nationalist and being anti-monarchy at the same time.

and on that topic, of course not knowing what your "rebelyell" exactly refers to, but I do find it ironic someone with the word "rebel" in their name quoting GSTQ.

quote:Originally posted by BalkanBoy

Maybe I should organize Toronto FC Ultra Serbs Supporters Club hmmmmm? people on this forum would love that!

Do it!I would love it. I would love to see Serb and Croat Canadians channel thair passion and rivalry into something positive like supporting Toronto FC.

Looks like you clowns lively upped yourselves big time along with the 20 people on the other side of the field.

Why is this horse**** in the Toronto FC thread?

I was coming on here to congratulate Toronto FC on their hiring of Michelle Lissel of FSWC as their media person. "Congrats" on another good hiring.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Looks like you clowns lively upped yourselves big time along with the 20 people on the other side of the field.

Why is this horse**** in the Toronto FC thread?

I was coming on here to congratulate Toronto FC on their hiring of Michelle Lissel of FSWC as their media person. "Congrats" on another good hiring.

[:0] horse**** If you read the thread you may know. But If you need me to explain, I was merely stating we might just get a Ultra Serbs Fan Club going for Toronto FC. They would definately get some of the Serbian community out to these games if they signed some import players. But regardless good luck to toronto fc, and if anyone wants to see some true fans come to the game this sunday in Toronto

A little off topic. I was at the Leafs game last night, and saw them pushing ticket sales to Toronto FC during the intermissions, on the clock. That didn't take long to happen. I'm sure as the season goes on we will be seeing lots of this. Lets hope i works.

quote:Originally posted by rebelyell

Stop swagger jacking my vibe bro, and don't worry I'm sure there'll be a section for soft, quiet, french supporters at the new stadium where you can sip white wine and eat petit pain au chocolat

white wine? everyone with an ounce of french blood no matter how far back it is, nows that stuff is for soft quiet anglos who want to be cultured ;)

You won't see me at a Toronto FC match with a Québec flag (yes I do own one [:P] ), just like I would not support a Montréal team if it came up in the MLS. Anyway, why would I?

My whole thing is to play on the whole hate anglos have for "french" people. And it works quite often still, rather surprisingly.

You can go defend your fort... Me.. I'll be in the south stand instead :D

(This is purely for the sake of conversation, glad to see you'll be in 115.)

Just don't make me bring my Québec flag and Nordiques T-shirt and a France top while spreading brie on my baguette while sipping on red wine.

Just a point here: it is possible to be Pro-Québec and Pro-Canada (admitedly living outside of the province in question) at the same time, no matter what seperatists/sovereignists and (usually) anglo nationalists say.

Archived