Toronto FC

Guest irishwhisper

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by john tv

Ben Knight is imposter, he has not been at any of the Toronto F.C media conferences and he is not a soccer player at all.I have no idea how he got involved in the game, but whatever he is saying I take it with a lot of salt.

Ben get out, you are useless!

Chill out man.

Its nice to see a positive article.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

The U-Sector is working towards getting a designated supporters section within the stadium.

www.usector.ca

Hey Rudy,

I was just thinking, perhaps My supporters club could be affiliated with USECTOR. We will sit together and bring the atmosphere to a great high. We are hoping to have over 1 hundred members by the middle of winter. what do you think. We would be glad to meet with your founders. As well we have in house embroidery services for any gear you would like custom made. I believe we should be united in our support. Let me know what you think.

quote:Originally posted by rambo626

Hey Rudy,

I was just thinking, perhaps My supporters club could be affiliated with USECTOR. We will sit together and bring the atmosphere to a great high. We are hoping to have over 1 hundred members by the middle of winter. what do you think. We would be glad to meet with your founders. As well we have in house embroidery services for any gear you would like custom made. I believe we should be united in our support. Let me know what you think.

SeanKeay and his brother Ryan run the U-Sector, so definitely get in touch with him at the email address provided in the post above this one.

Also, feel free to meet up with us (I likely won't be there) for our September meeting on Sunday the 24th at the Wheatsheaf pub (King and Bathurst) at 2:00pm.

Just wondering, does your supporters group have a website?

Hey Rudy,

Good man Rambo! Contact Sean and get this thing going! TFC will be releasing the ticketing info soon, so we need to get all supporters located together to increase atmosphere.

Alright Boys! I contacted Sean and hopefully we will all work together to chant our boys to a championship in the first year. Feel free to contact me with any ideas. My crew is like a think tank. We have tons of ideas for supporting TFC.

Does anyone know about group rates for season tickets?

Alright Boys! I contacted Sean and hopefully we will all work together to chant our boys to a championship in the first year. Feel free to contact me with any ideas. My crew is like a think tank. We have tons of ideas for supporting TFC.

Does anyone know about group rates for season tickets?

Not yet. I expect that that will be discussed at Usector's Sept 24 meeting. I believe that Sean is trying to get MLSE to send a rep to that meeting to discuss this sort of thing with us. I hope you can come to that meeting!

if the team is called the yorkmen, or anything like that, it will send out a clear message that TFC is for white people; it will alienate ethnic communities who could not care less about a name like that.

its not like fort york and torontos military history is anything to be overly proud of. whats wrong with the blizzard.

Listen guys, the history of Toronto and of Fort York is something to be proud of and if you aren't proud of it then maybe you should move to Salt Lake City and support Real Salt Lake, because around these parts we're proud of our city, proud of its history, proud of its present and proud of its future and most importantly, proud of our team. FORT YORK SUPPORTERS CLUB FOR LIFE!!! RY

Rebel Yell has the right Idea.

We should all be proud of our past. Immigrants should be even more proud of our history. We are allowed to be who we are because of who they were. This is another reason Fort York Supporters club is a proud supporter of our men and women in the armed forces.

Fort York Supporters Club For Life

Fort york till I die

Rebel Yell has the right Idea.

We should all be proud of our past. Immigrants should be even more proud of our history. We are allowed to be who we are because of who they were. This is another reason Fort York Supporters club is a proud supporter of our men and women in the armed forces.

Fort York Supporters Club For Life

Fort york till I die

Here Here rambo626 we need to stand united, all Torontonians from wherever they originate and shout and sing and rejoice in our great city and country and team TFC...Fort York Supporters Club For Life...DEFEND THE FORT!!! RY

I tend to think that this is a tempest in a teacup as well. Non-Irish support the Boston Celtics, people from the US south support the New York Yankees, and I am guessing that not every supporter of West Bromwich Albion has been in England since Roman times. It's a name that says something about the history of the region, but is not in any way exclusionary.

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

if the team is called the yorkmen, or anything like that, it will send out a clear message that TFC is for white people; it will alienate ethnic communities who could not care less about a name like that.

its not like fort york and torontos military history is anything to be overly proud of. whats wrong with the blizzard.

The Blizzard folded a dozen years ago. The new MLS team is called Toronto FC. The Fort York Supporters are an independent supporters group I gather. There is no problem with them calling their club that, its their right. Fort York is the name of the original military outpost established here in the 1700s, and is actually located just across the street (Strachan Avenue)from Exhibition Place where Toronto FC will play their games. There is still a military garrison stationed there. So there is nothing inappropriate about the name of the club.

Thanks Gooner. The name simply can not be more appropriate.

Furthermore we are promoting positive energy and just like U Sector, we want to create an amazing atmosphere. Here is the deal. TFC is here to stay. Negative morons brought down the Blizzard ETC and losers like bob Mcowan. The difference now is MLSE cant be touched by any of these haters.

Thanks GOONER.

FORT YORK. WELCOME TO THE GARRISON.WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Archived