Question for everyone fighting over everything

Guest speedmonk42

quote:Originally posted by RealGooner

Yes.

Not a disney like produced MLS product aimed at 11 year olds living off the public purse. The pro sport welfare thing is why I don't support tax breaks for NHL teams and why you'll never see me at a NHL game.

I could never yell "Go ICE Strikers"

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

I could never yell "Go ICE Strikers"

Really? But that'd be so much fun!

I'm looking forward to yelling "Dump and chase!" and "TAKE THE BODY!", maybe starting a chant like "We want a ROUGE!". Something distinctly Canadian like that.

To answer the question, I plan on being there for opening day and any other weekend game that I can make it to.

Whad'ya mean?

Buying myself an Impact kit for Christmas.

Watch more than my share MMSL footie every summer.

I'll certainly be out for the MNT christening of the new Ex.

Should be able to get 2-3 weeks off come the WYC so depending where Canada's group is playing I could be found face down in a gutter near you.

Not entirely sure MLS Toronto is interested in my sort of rabble but I can guarentee I'll be following the team with some interest.

Dose that qualify?

does my 8mx8m banner count for anything???

i've been dishing out funds out of my pocket for over 20yrs, pro, semi-pro,int'l, V-cup (which they spelled my last name wrong, err#%*), my own short-lived career, sponsorships, etc. What more could i give??? i think the vein in my left arm has a pint of blood left.

when MLS comes, i will devote my undevided attention to them (aside from MNT, WNT, etc). a true soccer fan will support all levels in soccer and not just what happens across the big pond.

Archived