man u reserves in the pcsl?

snake

here is some neat info i just got from a minority shareholder in manchester united.apparently manchester united were in the process of building a state of the art training facility in of all places chilliwack,the plan was to send over their reserve and under 19 players over to the wack for the summer and have them play out of the PCSL,everything was proceeding according to plan until the malcolm glazer takeover happened and he put the kaibosh on the plan's.has anyone else ever heard of this,i spoke to the guy in england and for him to mention a small town like chilliwack and the PCSL in the same sentence lends credibility to his claim(s)

quote:Originally posted by snake

here is some neat info i just got from a minority shareholder in manchester united.apparently manchester united were in the process of building a state of the art training facility in of all places chilliwack,the plan was to send over their reserve and under 19 players over to the wack for the summer and have them play out of the PCSL,everything was proceeding according to plan until the malcolm glazer takeover happened and he put the kaibosh on the plan's.has anyone else ever heard of this,i spoke to the guy in england and for him to mention a small town like chilliwack and the PCSL in the same sentence lends credibility to his claim(s)

Well if one want to build up and spread some anti-Malcom Glazier sentiments making up rumour like that would be a clearvour way

I believe Man U (or some other EPL club) operates a soccer school in Washington state... and this seems to occasionally spark up rumours about EPL players & reserves coming to the Pacific Northwest (which is not the case.)It's a soccer school for Washington kids, end story.

I wonder if this is another example of those stories getting out of hand?

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Johnnie Monster

I believe Man U (or some other EPL club) operates a soccer school in Washington state... and this seems to occasionally spark up rumours about EPL players & reserves coming to the Pacific Northwest (which is not the case.)It's a soccer school for Washington kids, end story.

You mean like that amazing Whitecaps stadium story we were going to hear about thanks to your scoop?

http://www.StarfireSports.com

• 3 weeks later...

October 13 is the new date for the official Vancouver stadium announcement - and it ain't my fault they rescheduled the last one on two days notice.

Cheer up - at least we KNOW we're getting one. More than I can say for Whore-onto.

Purr Class, what a total turd you are. Jmonster. Toronto will be playing in MLS and you wont even have approval to build that little bandbox.

2 years before it will get disapproval or possible approval.

You are a true class act. Did a Torontonian *************?

Archived