Lynx Home Sched

SeanKeay

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

Have the A-League club bosses even met yet to hammer out the 2005 schedule? Seems a bit early to me....

They met and set the schedule at the AOM in November and the schedule is expected to be released before the end of the month.

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

Have the A-League club bosses even met yet to hammer out the 2005 schedule? Seems a bit early to me....

Yeah, they met the first week in November in Florida (the other USL Leagues too) to hammer out a tentative schedule. Then, they have been finetuning it. Apparently a final schedule has been approved by the USL, because other clubs such as Minnesota Thunder have released their schedules too. Not on the official USL site yet tho. The AGM had Allison of a-league.com attending as a reporter, links and diiscussion here:

voydisc

Well the lady Lynx get 4 wins at home. The Canadians twice and the expansion Volatage. But I'm sure most will pass on the season ticket and just buy tickets for the Fury and Ravens. Even the Majic are an iffy.

Unfortunatly not much to sell there. Two Fury games in TO would have made more sense.

Archived