so we crashed out of the WC ... oh well

Varsity Tyler

Tyler is rite ahh well siht happens :). This summer was my first taste of canadian soccer "LIVE" and I'm hooked, I'm also hooked on A-leauge. Yes and I'm a LYNX fan :) ahh only if there was more ppl like me ;) heheheh oh yeah and that pic of me drinking with Bircham WOW that made my trip to KINGSTON all that more special :) Thanx to Sean for introducing me to the ULTRAS and thanx to Tyler for driving my ass to Kingston and back.

cheers:D

True it was fun. But it doesn't lessen the sting. Especially when you consider this event only comes every four years and we have been waiting a long time. We cant say: " wait til next year". Plus, for one reason or another, we are not getting any closer to qualifying for the WC. Comparing 94,98,and 02 Yes we are playing better and it seems that we have more accomplished players. But the end result is is more of the same. That is what is disappointing.

Further disppointing is when you tell people who are not avid followers that we have a decent side going into WCQ 06 but then realize that the end result is more of the same. There is just no way to put a positive spin on that.

You can see the CIBC logo on the jersey, so yeah it's not his game day.

Blair

quote:Originally posted by Bertuzzi44

lol is Pesch wearing his jersey?? maybe he forgot to pack or something, because that's just wierd! That would be like Naslund walking around Vancouver with his Canucks jersey on!

Archived