Did anyone tape the game?

JohnMark

quote:Originally posted by JohnMark

Cool. I work just outside Stony Plain so I could pick it up pretty easily.

Email me at jmikhail@shaw.ca with your address and maybe I can pick it up tomorrow or Monday.

John Mark

Hey John Mark, I have some pretty crappy news, My girlfriend actually taped over the game that I planned to see tonight..and if that isn't more insulting she taped Nick & Jessica over the game....sheesh...good frickin' grief[V]:(

quote:Originally posted by JohnMark

beachesl,

If i could get that tape from you, that would be great. Email me so I can get your info and i'll get in touch.

John Mark

Hey JM, if you want email me your address and I'll Expresspost

the DVD of the full game.

Great work redhat on getting the file size down.

Do you have ICQ installed? That's probably the easiest way to transfer files. Other options include other Instant Messengers, or transferring through FTP, seeding the file through BitTorrent yourself, or mailing a CD!

BTW, I tried being a seed for the torrent for the Guatemala match, but noticed that only 92% of the file is available. Is there anyone with the entire file available who could pop back on BT for a while?

Great work redhat on getting the file size down.

Do you have ICQ installed? That's probably the easiest way to transfer files. Other options include other Instant Messengers, or transferring through FTP, seeding the file through BitTorrent yourself, or mailing a CD!

BTW, I tried being a seed for the torrent for the Guatemala match, but noticed that only 92% of the file is available. Is there anyone with the entire file available who could pop back on BT for a while?

Archived